The relay module for the ME 1250 gas sensor enables direct relay switching on a single gas sensor. The module can be installed in any ME 1250 gas sensor, regardless of the gas compound to be measured.
The relay module switches 3 relays:
- Pre-alarm A1 with freely selectable threshold
- Main alarm A2 with freely selectable threshold
- Technical error TS
- Direct connection of 24 V signaling devices or switching/forwarding via loop
- No wiring between gas sensor and gas control panel
- Economical option for small applications
- Two alarm thresholds can be freely selected
- The ME 1250 gas sensor also supplies the measured value with an analog signal (4…20 mA) or bus communication
- Only for single sensor
- No display of the current measured value (no display)
- Thresholds programmed in the factory cannot be changed
- No direct switching of 230 V signals or appliances
We recommend using a gas control panel to manage multiple sensors. A gas control panel displays the current measured values, offers an event memory, freely definable thresholds and program logic, 24 VDC outputs and relays for 230 V. Gas control panels thus offer a large number of expanded application options.